- This event has passed.
Innovation to Market (I2M) Spring 2019 (apply by January 28)
Teams in the five-week I2M program will learn how to avoid one of the main reasons startups fail: building something nobody wants.
I2M is a cohort-based course, meaning that a set number of teams (typically 15 or fewer) are admitted. Teams who are accepted into the cohort commit to having at least one (but ideally all) of their team members in attendance at all of the required sessions for the course. The course consists of three classroom sessions and two one-on-one mentor meetings. See the schedule below for times. Cohort participants need to be able to dedicate 3-4 hours on average per week to advance their innovation outside of formal class and mentor meeting times during the program.
Spring 2019 I2M Schedule
- Monday, January 28: Applications due
- Friday, February 1: Applicants notified of acceptance
- Wednesday, February 6: Applicant confirmation of acceptance due
- Thursday, February 14: 9:00 am – 12:00pm (Classroom session)
- Thursday, February 21: by appointment (1:1 mentor meeting)
- Thursday, February 28: 9:00am – 12:00pm (Classroom session)
- Thursday, March 7: by appointment (1:1 mentor meeting)
- Thursday, March 14: 9:00am – 12:00pm (Classroom session)